Core Vehicle Maintenance Software
Core Vehicle Maintenance (CoreVM) is built on CoreIMS Inventory Management framework. Along with standard CoreIMS Inventory functionality, CoreVM encompasses all necessary functionality for tracking vehicle maintenance. Some of CoreVM functionality:
- Schedules and tracks all vehicle maintenance, repairs, warranty, mileage, usage of special equipment
- Notifies of upcoming maintenance events, etc.
- Stores information about vehicle at the very detailed level with tracking history on each vehicle part including custom attributes.
- Converts Repair Requests into Work Orders to simplify data entry and provide transparency.
- Tracks incoming inventory by creating Receiving Orders (Purchase Orders) and receiving shipments against these orders.
- Tracks all the inventory operations and movements of stock inside single warehouse or among warehouses (physical or virtual).
- Creates Shipping Orders (SO) and performs picking/packing/shipping against them.
- Shipping and receiving orders could be also Imports shipping and/or receiving orders to/from external systems if required by customer.
All CoreIMS editions use an identical database schema, so any combination of products may be installed in customer locations in order to utilize functions specific to the locations while centralizing business intelligence and reporting functions at an administrative location. Completely configurable access control provides functionality for vendor managed inventory for the vehicle manufacturers. This means that vendors may check remotely on inventory and vehicle status in order to advise on missing or low spare parts. This also allows the vendor to check warranty status and notify customers of recalls.